We would like to thank you for entrusting your child to us. Here at Lewis Memorial UMC we strive to provide an enrichment program of love, learning and fun (an extension of the home) for our children. We believe that from the earliest age children begin to experience the love of God through those around them. Our nursery is open to serve you and your child. Let us know how we are doing!
* Nursery is offered during the hours of worship and other special events.
* The Nursery is located in building G room 205.
* Birth through 4 years old
* Children enjoy the infant room until they are steady walkers.
* Children in the toddler room range from those who have just learned to walk to four years of age.
Each child should have a Care Information Sheet on file so that all nursery workers are aware of food allergies and/or other special needs.
Parents must sign children in and take a pager for emergency purposes.
Please provide diapers, wipes and a change of clothes in a labeled diaper bag for those children who are in diapers. Please also consider bringing a snack and/or beverage for your child to have during their visit.
We prefer that children do not bring their own toys. It causes problems with other children and toys can be damaged or lost.
* It is our prayer that all of our children are in good health at all times. However, when symptoms are present, bringing children out and having them around other children is unfair to both your child and the other children. Please do not bring your child to the nursery if he or she is displaying signs of sickness.
Children are a gift from God…and God has entrusted us with their care and nurture. It is said that “it takes a whole village to raise a child” and we believe that “it takes a whole congregation to nurture a child in faith.”
This nursery is a ministry to our youngest members and we strive to make it a life-giving and fun place for them. If you have suggestions on how we can improve our care, or if you have further questions, please contact Erin Holcomb at email@example.com.